We are just so into the holiday mood, playing outside, cocooning inside and spending well-deserved off-time with family and friends. It’s pure magic!
We teamed up with a very talented friend of ours, Emilie Gaillet (you guys need to go check out her blog right here, it’s pure eye candy) to create an easy-to-make, vegan hot chocolate recipe. Of course, it looks gorgeous in our Moroccan ceramic mugs (which make a very heartfelt gift by the way) but I assure you it tastes ALMOST as good in any mug 😉
Delight your guests with this cozy hot treat:
4 cups of almond milk (you can use regular milk if you prefer)
4 table spoons of cocoa
3 table spoons of real Canadian maple sirop
1/3 tea spoon of ground vanilla (you can replace it with vanilla extract)
2 table spoons of hazelnut butter
Your favorite caramel popcorn.
In a saucepan, heat over medium heat the almond milk and cocoa powder. Whisk together all the ingredients (except the popcorn). Serve hot with caramel popcorn on top. Yum!
These beautiful Moroccan ceramic mugs are available in 4 colors: Red,Soft Forest Green, Turquoise and Purple. They are the perfect size for coffee or tea and make the prettiest little gift. We are madly in love!
Please visit Emilie’s blog for the French recipe. (Version française sur le blogue d’Émilie)
POP-UP SHOP: We’re opening the doors of our Montreal loft for a Holiday Pop-Up shop! We’ll be open from 10am to 5pm Saturday December 16th and Saturday the 23rd. Come and shop in real life!
BOUTIQUE POP-UP: On ouvre les portes de notre loft de Montréal pour une boutique pop-up de Noël. Nous serons ouverts au public les samedis 16 décembre et 23 décembre de 10h à 17h. Venez magasiner dans la vraie vie!
2019 Moreau, suite#300
How cute is this boho table setting? Our handmade Moroccan leather poufs are always a huge hit during the Holidays, we’re offering them for a limited time at $100 + Free shipping instead of $120. Now is time to grab one because our stocks are limited!
A Moroccan staple, our Moroccan poufs pouf are the perfect addition to create a cozy boho home décor. They are handmade by our frien Amin, a skillful artisan in the Marrakech souk market and they are made of great quality leather. The gold pouf & silver pouf are both vegan as they are made out of fake leather.
We have a gorgeous and -best of all- EASY and quick DIY idea to decorate your home for Halloween. It has been published on Glitter Guide! (We’re blushing!) This fall, we’re pretty much into a softer, romantic color palette and so our stylist Camille & I thought it would be fun to create pumpkins for grown-ups this year! Because yes, Halloween can be more than cheap candy and scary jack-o-lanterns.
I know you guys are busy so this one is a quick DIY project that ANYBODY can nail in only about 15 minutes. Busy gals and overwhelmed moms – we thought of you.
What you’ll need to make your Pumpkins:
– Pumpinks: We’re really into white pumpkins and light minty green ones. We also found some soft peachy orange pumpkins at the market. They really create a nice palette together.
– Green Floral Foam spheres (these you can find at any gardening center)
– A bunch of flowers. You can get creative here. We’d love to see your arrangements! TIP: Go to the farmer’s market to buy your flowers, it’s cheaper than going to the florist.
This is our flower selection if ever you’d like to recreate this exact look:
– Blushing Bride
– Leucadendron Plumosum Spray
– Leucadendron Safari Sunset
– Amaranthus Hot Biscuit
Step 1: Cut the top of your pumpkin, don’t make the opening too wide, only as big as you need for your bouquet.
Step 2: Remove the seeds using a large spoon.
Step 3: Immerse your foam spheres in water. Let them soak for a few minutes so that they’ll absorb as much water as possible.
Step 4: Insert 1 or 2 foam spheres inside the pumpkin. You’ll need one or 2 depending on the size of your pumpkin.
Step 5: Insert the stems into the foam balls to create your flower arrangement.
There you go! You have a gorgeous floral pumpkin. If you feel your flowers need more water, just add water inside the pumpkin.
Camille & I styled our friend’s Ariane reading nook with our floral pumpkins and we really love how it turned out!
Oh, and her fluffy cat, Rico, really liked them too apparently! 🙂
You can mix your floral pumpkin with uncarved pumpkins of different sizes and start decorating your entrance, or coffee table. You could also create a very pretty centerpiece for your dinner table. Thanksgiving is not that far away guys!
4. This black & white pompom blanket has been a best seller over here. We love the graphic Berber embroidered signs, and don’t get me going about the pompoms… It’s now available in 3 colors, check them out right here.
5. Oh, our beloved argan oil! I’m already feeling fall on my skin and I need my favorite hydrating oil. The best for your face, body and even hair! I couldn’t live without it, honestly.
6. Our Peace poster, because what’s wrong with this planet already? Crazy dark times. We need more peace. ***$5 on each print sold will be donated to the Multiethnic Centre of Quebec. Its mission is to welcome and integrate newly arrived immigrants***