Oh Fall! I love you. Hot tea, oversized sweaters and cocooning inside our cozy nests. Sounds good to me! Here are my 6 fall favorites
1. It’s no secret that I’m madly in love with these textured pillows. Their color melange is just so pretty. They are flying away very fast, shop them over here.
2. These handmade baskets are just too cute to be true. They make such great planters. Can’t even pick a favorite! Shop them all over here.
3. These sumptuous Beni Ourain poufs are on Sale big time! It’s THE ultimate accessory if you don’t want to splurge on a larger Beni Ourain rug. It will add so much coziness to your home. Grab one before it’s too late!
4. This black & white pompom blanket has been a best seller over here. We love the graphic Berber embroidered signs, and don’t get me going about the pompoms… It’s now available in 3 colors, check them out right here.
5. Oh, our beloved argan oil! I’m already feeling fall on my skin and I need my favorite hydrating oil. The best for your face, body and even hair! I couldn’t live without it, honestly.
6. Our Peace poster, because what’s wrong with this planet already? Crazy dark times. We need more peace. ***$5 on each print sold will be donated to the Multiethnic Centre of Quebec. Its mission is to welcome and integrate newly arrived immigrants***