We are just so into the holiday mood, playing outside, cocooning inside and spending well-deserved off-time with family and friends. It’s pure magic!
We teamed up with a very talented friend of ours, Emilie Gaillet (you guys need to go check out her blog right here, it’s pure eye candy) to create an easy-to-make, vegan hot chocolate recipe. Of course, it looks gorgeous in our Moroccan ceramic mugs (which make a very heartfelt gift by the way) but I assure you it tastes ALMOST as good in any mug 😉
Delight your guests with this cozy hot treat:
- 4 cups of almond milk (you can use regular milk if you prefer)
- 4 table spoons of cocoa
- 3 table spoons of real Canadian maple sirop
- 1/3 tea spoon of ground vanilla (you can replace it with vanilla extract)
- 2 table spoons of hazelnut butter
- Your favorite caramel popcorn.
In a saucepan, heat over medium heat the almond milk and cocoa powder. Whisk together all the ingredients (except the popcorn). Serve hot with caramel popcorn on top. Yum!
These beautiful Moroccan ceramic mugs are available in 4 colors: Red, Soft Forest Green, Turquoise and Purple. They are the perfect size for coffee or tea and make the prettiest little gift. We are madly in love!