MADE TO ORDER – Moroccan Wool Rug – Marmoucha – 5’x8′
These custom Moroccan rugs are called Marmoucha. What characterizes them are their fancy diamond patterns and their higher pile, Marmoucha rugs have a wonderful hand feel and are particularly cozy. They are entirely made by hand in Morocco with natural white wool and light grey wool.
Please note our Marmoucha Rugs are Made to Order, it takes about 6-8 weeks to make. Our custom Moroccan rugs will add texture and warmth to any room of your house.
- Size: 5’x8′ (152 cm x 243)
- Color: Background is natural white wool and lines are light grey wool
- Pile: High Pile (About 0.75”-1″ thick)
- Fringes: Traditionally fringes are on one side only.
- MADE TO ORDER: Time necessary to make the rug: about 6-8 weeks
- Shipping: Shipping from Morocco is included. Customs fees might be charged but are minimal.
(Click over here to see our custom Moroccan rug selection)
Walking on a Moroccan rug might be the comfiest feeling ever. Our rugs are resistant and made to last a lifetime. We recommend having your rug cleaned professionally once a year.
Don’t hesitate to contact us by email if you have any further questions about ordering a custom rug or if you’d like to order a specific size.