Grey Kilim Rug – Moroccan Kilim Carpet, Cactus Silk – 4’8” x 7′
Dimensions: 4’8″ x 7′ (142 x 213 cm)
*One-of-a-kind, only one kilim rug like this is available.
This wonderful kilim rug is made of sabra, a vegetal silk that is hand-woven in Morocco and is simply beautiful. Sabra silk is made of agave silk, that’s why it’s often called cactus silk. Once weaved, it creates the most wonderful colors and textures. Agave plants are especially huge in Morocco, they are succulent plants that you can peel, the process produces threads. These threads are then colored with gorgeous vegetal dyes. Then the Sabra killim rugs are woven on traditional weaving looms by hand so each rug is a bit different. (This makes each and every one extra special!)
Our Kilim Rug is perfect to add color and texture to your bedroom or living room. It adds an instant wow factor to any space that feels a bit blah.
– Vegetal dyes. Avoid Contact with water.
– Dry clean only.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
– Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.
Free Shipping to Canada and USA