READY TO SHIP – Blue Moroccan Rug – 100% Cotton – 2’3″ x 4’3″ – Lavender
Sorry, I am sold out!
We absolutely adore this Blue Moroccan Rug! It has the happiest colour palette and the most magical pastel pattern that will instantly brighten up any boho room. A totally Baba rug. 😉
Dimensions: 2’3″ x 4’3″ (69 x 130 cm)
Fringe on 1 side, 3″
– This Blue Moroccan Rug was handmade in Morocco using 100% cotton textiles.
– Condition: New
– It’s one-of-a-kind, we have only one like this.
– *Shipping is FREE for the USA and Canada. (Contact us for international shipping).
As we like to say: “All you need is a Boucherouite rug”. They are such a conversation piece! It immediately upgrades your decor with a boho-artsy vibe that will keep you smiling.
If ever you need a specific size, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we can have one made specifically for you as we work directly with the artisans in Morocco.
Boucherouite Rug Care Instructions:
– Every rug has been professionally cleaned in Canada before being shipped to our customers.
– Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime.
Please follow these simple guidelines to take care of your rug:
For regular care:
– You can vacuum your rug.
– To eliminate odors and humidity, let it dry in the sun for a day.
– Make sure it does not stay humid. If you store it, we do not recommend storing it in a bag.
Cleaning your rug:
– You can wash it by hand with laundry soap and rinse it with your garden hose, and after let it fully dry in the sun.
– If you prefer, you can have it cleaned by a rug cleaner. It should cost between $50-$100 to have it cleaned professionally.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
– Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.