READY TO SHIP – Moroccan Cotton Rug – 4’1” x 7’3” – Diamonds
Only 1 Available!
This Moroccan Cotton Rug has such a gorgeous pattern! it will for sure bring some joy to your home decor 🙂
- This cotton rug was handmade in Morocco using cotton & recycled textiles .
- Condition: New
- Size: 4’1” x 7’3” (126 x 221 cm)
- Fringe on 1 side, 3″ long (8 cm)
Shipping is FREE to the USA and Canada. (Contact us for international shipping)
*CUSTOM FEES MAY OCCUR: This particular rug ships from our Marrakech warehouse. Minimal custom fees may occur. (Under $100). Please note customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime. Please follow these simple guidelines to take care of your rug:
Our cotton rugs are machine washable! Yea!
– COLD water, laundry soap, delicate cycle
– Tumble dry or hang to dry
– You can vacuum your rug regularly.
– If you prefer, you can have it cleaned by a rug cleaner. It should cost about $2 per square foot to have it cleaned professionally.
If you’re based in Montreal, reach out via email and we’ll connect you with our local cleaners.
Did you know? These colourful beauties are handmade by a group of women who work together to complete each rug. They are called Boucherouite rugs and are made of cotton fabric scraps left over from clothing factories. Isn’t that such an amazing way to recycle fast fashion textiles?
Rug Return Policy:
- Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
- If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
- Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
- Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.