Handmade Cotton Carpet – 4’2″ x 6’8″- Majorelle Blue
This Handmade Cotton Carpet has a lovely, funky pattern that would look really cute in any space that needs a touch of color! 🙂
- This Handmade Cotton Carpet was handmade in Morocco using cotton & recycled textiles.
- Condition: New
- One-of-a-kind. We only have one available.
- Size: 4’2″ x 6’8″ +2 fringe (127 x 203 +5 cm)
Due to its handmade nature, the shape is sometimes imperfect and can be slightly larger on one side. This is how you recognize an authentic, handmade Moroccan rug.
- Shipping is FREE to the USA and Canada. (Contact us for international shipping)
As I like to say: “All you need is a Moroccan rug”. They are such a conversation piece! It immediately upgrades your decor with a boho-artsy vibe that will keep you smiling.
Boucherouite Cotton Rug Care Instructions;
Every rug has been cleaned before being shipped.
Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime. Please follow these simple guidelines to take care of your rug.
For regular care:
– You can vacuum your rug.
– To eliminate odors and humidity, let it dry in the sun for a day.
– Make sure it does not stay humid. If you store it, we do not recommend storing it in a bag.
Cleaning your rug:
– If you want to keep your rug for a lifetime, we recommend having it cleaned professionally. It should cost between $25-40.
Rug Return Policy:
- Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
- If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
- Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
- Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.