Handmade Boucherouite Runner – 2’9″ x 7’1″
This Handmade Boucherouite Runner is not your ordinary boucherouite! It’s still made from recycled textiles however it’s a flat weave style carpet. This lovely runner would fit perfectly in a hallway or kitchen. The perfect addition to your home.
This Flat Weave Handmade Boucherouite Runner was handmade using recycled textiles.
Size: 2’9″ x 7’1″ (83 x 215 cm)
Due to its handmade nature, the shape is often imperfect, it can be slightly larger on one side. This is how you recognize an authentic Boucherouite rug and it’s its handmade nature that makes it so beautiful.
Shipping is FREE for the USA and Canada. (Contact us for international shipping)
As we like to say: “All you need is a Boucherouite rug”. They are such a conversation piece! It immediately upgrades your decor with a boho-artsy vibe that will keep you smiling.
If ever you need a specific size, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we can have one made specifically for you as we work directly with the artisans in Morocco.
Boucherouite Rug Care Instructions;
Every rug has been cleaned before being shipped.
Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime. Please follow these simple guidelines for taking care of your rug.
For regular care:
-You can vacuum your rug
-To eliminate odors and humidity, let it dry in the sun for a day
-Make sure it does not stay humid. If you store it, we do not recommend storing it in a bag.
Cleaning your rug:
-You can wash it by hand with laundry soap and rinse it with your garden hose. Then let it fully dry in the sun.
– If you prefer, you can have it cleaned by a rug cleaner. It should cost between $50-100 to have it cleaned professionally.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of use.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
– Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.