Moroccan Rugs –Wool, 6’6″ x 10′ – Pink Stripes
Only 1 Available!
Our Moroccan rugs made of 100% wool are simply stunning. The colours are just amazing and the pictures don’t even do them justice. If you’re on the edge, I’d say don’t hesitate, they are entirely handmade and unique, we only have one of each and they tend to go quickly!
This pink striped rug is very cool! It would llok absolutely stunning in a modern living room. A statement piece!
– 6’6″ x 10′ (198 x 305 cm)*
– Fringe on one side, 3″
– Pile/ thickness: 2″
*Dimensions exclude fringes
– Handmade by our team of artisans
– Handmade and one-of-a-kind: Only 1 available
– 100% Wool
– Condition: New
– Made in: Morocco
IN STOCK: Ready to ship from our Montreal Warehouse.
*Shipping is FREE to the USA and Canada.
(Contact us for international shipping).
SUSTAINABILITY: Our rugs are handmade by a group of women who work together to make each rug. They are hand knotted with 100% wool, we use only the best quality of wool. We pay our artisans fairly and try to avoid middle men as much as possible, making sure our artisans get the fairest share. We always treat our artisans with kindness, as this is Baba Souk’s core value.
– Vacuum regularly.
– For a quick refresh, brush it with a metal brush (Small BBQ brush works very well, you could use a plastic brush). Brushing your rug will remove any debris caught in the wool.
– Our rugs are handmade with high quality wool, they don’t shed with regular usage. Any excess wool will be removed when you vacuum or brush your rug. This will not damage the rug.
More tips & tricks on how to care for your Moroccan rugs right here.