Moroccan Rugs – Wool, 6’9″ x 10′ – Pink Engraved Lines
Only 1 Available!
Our Moroccan rugs are made of 100% wool and this one is a cool twist on our classic Beni Ourain. With its pink engraved lines, it’s definitely a show-stopper. It would look amazing in a modern living room or a cozy bedroom. Our Moroccan wool rugs are the coziest thing you’ll ever walk on! They’ll bring warmth and coziness to any space in your home. Our rugs have classic designs that will never get out of style and are the designer’s favourite.
This Beni Ourain rug is gorgeous and would be perfect in a living room.
– 6’9″ x 10 (205 x 305 cm)*
– Fringe on one side, 3″
– Pile/ thickness: 0.5-0.75″
*Dimensions exclude fringes
– Handmade by our team of artisans
– Handmade and one-of-a-kind: Only 1 available
– 100% Wool
– Condition: New
– Made in: Morocco
IN STOCK: Ready to ship from our Montreal Warehouse.
*Shipping is FREE to the USA and Canada.
(Contact us for international shipping).
SUSTAINABILITY: Our rugs are handmade by a group of women who work together to make each rug. They are hand knotted with 100% wool, we use only the best quality of wool. We pay our artisans fairly and try to avoid middle men as much as possible, making sure our artisans get the fairest share. We always treat our artisans with kindness, as this is Baba Souk’s core value.
– Vacuum regularly.
– For a quick refresh, brush it with a metal brush (Small BBQ brush works very well, you could use a plastic brush). Brushing your rug will remove any debris caught in the wool.
– Our rugs are handmade with high quality wool, they don’t shed with regular usage. Any excess wool will be removed when you vacuum or brush your rug. This will not damage the rug.
More tips & tricks on how to care for your Moroccan rugs right here.