Moroccan Rugs –Wool, 5′ x 8’ – Blue Tribe
Only 1 Available!
This is an authentic, antique Boujad rug made of 100% wool. It has the most gorgeous colour palette and patterns! If you’re on the edge, I’d say don’t hesitate, they are entirely handmade and unique, we only have one of each and they tend to go quickly!
This wool rug has the most amazing blue colour palette. It would look amazing in a living room or boys room!
– 5’ x 8” (158cm x 245cm)
– Fringe on 1 side, 3″
– Pile/ thickness: 1″
*Dimensions exclude fringes
– Handmade and one-of-a-kind: Only 1 available
– 100% Wool
– Made in: Morocco
– Condition: Boujad rugs are antique and range from 40-60 years old.
– Discoloration, signs of usage and repairs might appear.
**Please note: These rugs are completely handmade and antique. Their imperfections tell us the story of the rug and gives it its authentic, one of a kind personality. We inspect them prior shipping and make sure they don’t have any holes, we also have them professionally cleaned before being shipped out.
IN STOCK: This particular rug ships from our Marrakech warehouse. Minimal custom fees may occur. (Under $100). Please note customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
*Shipping is FREE to the USA and Canada.
(Contact us for international shipping).
SUSTAINABILITY: Our rugs are handmade by a group of women who work together to make each rug. They are hand knotted with 100% wool, we use only the best quality of wool. We pay our artisans fairly and try to avoid middle men as much as possible, making sure our artisans get the fairest share. We always treat our artisans with kindness, as this is Baba Souk’s core value.
– Vacuum regularly.
– For a quick refresh, brush it with a metal brush (Small BBQ brush works very well, you could use a plastic brush). Brushing your rug will remove any debris caught in the wool.
– Our rugs are handmade with high quality wool, they don’t shed with regular usage. Any excess wool will be removed when you vacuum or brush your rug. This will not damage the rug.
More tips & tricks on how to care for your Moroccan rugs right here.