Antique Boujad Rug – 4’10″ x 8′ – Pink Desert
This is an authentic, antique Boujad rug made of 100% wool. I
t has the most gorgeous color palette and patterns! This is a one-of-a-kind rug, there is only one in stock.
Dimensions : 4’10″ x 8′
Pile: Low (.25”)
Condition: Boujad rugs are antique and range from 40-60 years old.
Discoloration, signs of usage and repairs might appear.
**Please note: These rugs are completely handmade and antique. Their imperfections tell us the story of the rug and gives it its authentic, one of a kind personality. We inspect them prior shipping and make sure they don’t have any holes, we also have them professionally cleaned here in Canada.
*Shipping is FREE for the USA and Canada*
(Email us for international shipping quote)
Antique Boujad Rug Care Instructions:
– Every rug has been professionally cleaned in Canada before being shipped to our customers.
– Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime.
Please follow these simple guidelines to take care of your rug:
For regular care:
-You can vacuum your rug.
-Brush it with a plastic hand brush (like a small hand broom) it will remove the wool excess and refresh your rug.
-To eliminate odors and humidity, let it dry in the sun for a day.
-Make sure it does not stay wet or humid. If you store it, we do NOT recommend storing it in a bag.
Cleaning your rug:
– You can wash it by hand with laundry soap and rinse it with your garden hose, and after let it fully dry in the sun.
– If you prefer, you can have it cleaned by by a rug cleaner. It should cost between $50-100 to have it cleaned professionally.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of use.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
– Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.