Mudcloth Cushion, Handpainted African Pillow
This Mudcloth cushion is a must-have for your well-traveled decor. A minimalist black painted pattern on a beautiful natural cream textured cotton. Our high-end workmanship with a gold zipper and piping will certainly make your home feel very special.
This mudcloth pattern has been painted by hand, each pillow is a little different and unique. There are irregularities in the patterns which confirm they’re handmade and make them even more beautiful.
We love to mix our African Mudcloth cushions with our colorful Kilim pillows. Have a look at the pictures below. Aren’t they gorgeous together?
– Size is 20″x20″ (50cmx50cm)
– Price is for one pillow cover, it does not include the Insert.
– Backside is plain canvas fabric.
– Size fits IKEA Inserts 20”x20” FJÄDRAR perfectly. We recommend the ones filled with feathers for plump & comfy pillows.
– Gold zipper on the side to insert pillow.
Care Instructions for your mudcloth cushion
– Delicate cycle, cold water. Lay flat to dry
Regular shipping to Canada: $5.00
Regular shipping to the USA: $5.00
*FREE shipping on $100+ orders