Handmade Moroccan Cushion – Sabra Silk Pillow – Lilac
Only 4 Available!
This wonderful Handmade Moroccan Cushion is hand-woven in Morocco and is simply beautiful. It’s made of agave silk and has wonderful different colours and textures. Agave plants are especially huge in Morocco. They are succulent plants that you can peel which will then produces threads. These threads are then coloured with gorgeous vegetal dyes. The Sabra killim pillows are then handwoven on traditional weaving looms making each pillow a little different. (This makes each and every one extra special!)
This Handmade Moroccan Cushion is perfect to add interest on your bed, sofa or favourite reading chair. We love to mix and match the colors, they add a happy vibe to your home décor in a snap.
– Zipper on the side to insert pillow
– Please note this pillowcase does not include the insert. A standard 20” (50 cm) Ikea pillow insert fits perfectly.
– Backside fabric is the same cactus silk fabric as the front
– Due to their handmade nature, no two pillows are exactly alike. The size of each pillow will vary slightly, but a standard 20’’ pillow insert will always fit perfectly inside.
– Vegetal dyes. Avoid contact with water.
– Dry clean only.
– $8 flat shipping rate to Canada for orders under $100
– $12 flat shipping rate to USA for orders under $100
– FREE shipping on $100+ orders
– FREE pickup at our Montreal loft
(You’ll be able to choose your favourite shipping option during checkout)